This is a guest post by Lesley from Lesley’s Vegan Kitchen.
“Vegan Deviled Eggs”
6 small potatoes, baby Yukon
1 cup Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese
1/4 cup Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream
2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/4 tablespoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
1. Bring 4 cups of water to a boil and add 1 teaspoons of salt.
2. Wash potatoes thoroughly. Peeling is optional.
3. Cut potatoes in half and cook in boiling water for 20 minutes or until tender. Do not overcook. Set aside until completely cool.
4. In a mixing bowl combine Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese, Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream, turmeric powder, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and dill weed until you have a creamy consistency.
5. Place some of the Tofutti mixture in a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and top each potato half with some of the mixture.
6. Garnish with paprika.
*Note: This is NOT an official recipe from Tofutti Brands, Inc.
Haga clic aquí para ver la receta en español.